Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Legal Internship in Malaga
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 months.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
- *Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
AIAEM is offering Legal Internship in an International Law firm located in the centre of Malaga, Spain. To apply for this internship you should be a Nordic or German senior Law student. An interview with the host company is mandatory. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Legal consultancy related to Business, European and International Law.
- To solve cases.
- Compliance analysis.
- To search relevant jurisprudence for legal cases.
- To write legal reports and documentation.
- To contact with international clients.
- Institutional visits to courts.
- To attend meetings when necessary.
- The working language is English.
During the internship you will be mentored by a Senior International Lawyer.
The work time is part time (around 6 hours a day) from Monday to Friday.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with all internship conditions here: Conditions
Fast admission process for curricular internship or without an educational programme.
Send us an email with the same information like in Erasmus plus application.