Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Legal internship in Dublin
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
- *Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
Dimitra International office in the centre of Dublin
About the internship
AIAEM is offering Legal internship in Dimitra International Law firm in Dublin, Ireland. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Legal consultancy and anlysis of Criminal Financial Law, International Law, Family Law, NGOs, Civil Law (You can also focus your internship in one of these fields)
- Compliance analysis.
- To search relevant jurisprudence for legal cases.
- To write legal reports about the legal system of foreign countries.
- Contact with international clients.
- Analysis of Irish Law, Polish Law, Spanish Law and Italian Law, and EU Law.
- To write legal articles that will be published in websites.
- Institutional visits to courts.
- To attend meetings when necessary.
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available).
During the internship you will be mentored by a Legal advisor.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with all internship conditions here: Conditions
Erasmus Legal Trainees 2020 in Dimitra Internattional in Dublin, Ireland. Apply now!!!
Fast admission process for curricular internship or without an educational programme.
Send us an email with the same information like in Erasmus plus application.