Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Language teacher Internship in Madrid (tell us the language you want to teach)
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
- *Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
Language academy classroom in the centre of Madrid
About the internship
AIAEM is offering Language teacher internship in language academies in the centre of Madrid, Spain. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- To teach Spanish / English / German / Italian / French / Russian / Portuguese / Chinese to young people.
- To assist teachers in classroom.
- To make teaching materials.
- To evaluate students
- To handle documentation.
- To write reports.
- To attend professional meetings when necessary.
- The working language is English or Spanish, and the language the you will teach.
During the internship you will be mentored by a senior teacher.
The work time is 5 hours a day, from Monday to Friday, and with flexibility. Of course the work time can be increased if you need more hours for your programme.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with all internship conditions here: Conditions
Fast admission process for curricular internship or without an educational programme.
Send us an email with the same information like in Erasmus plus application.