Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: International Relations Internship in Madrid.
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
- *Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
AIAEM is offering International Relations Internship in its own Business Department in Madrid, Spain. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Consultancy related to AIAEM business and partner companies’ businesses.
- To help to solve business relation issues with international partners.
- To help to solve business relation issues with customers.
- Compliance analysis with international organizations rules.
- To help to improve the international business strategy.
- To write reports about foreign countries.
- To contact with international clients.
- Analysis of the EU institutions and their authorities.
- To attend meetings when necessary.
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available)
During the internship you will be mentored by our Senior International Manager with expertise in foreign markets.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with all internship conditions here: Conditions
Fast admission process for curricular internship or without an educational programme.
Send us an email with the same information like in Erasmus plus application.