Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Engineering internship
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
- *Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
Erasmus Engineering trainees from India. 2019-2020
About the internship
Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer Engineering
AIAEM is offering Engineering Internship in Lugo (Galicia, Spain). The work takes place in a partner engineering company located in the centre of Lugo. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Support in projects
- Integration with Google Analitycs.
- Using Google webmaster tools.
- Optimization of sitemaps.
- Optimization of robots.
- Analysis of requirements
- Design of algorithms
- Analysis of energy security
- Test of performance
- Consultancy on servers and operating systems
- Technical investigation
- Development of new functions (applications in different languages)
- Development of simple mobile application or modules
During the internship you will be mentored by an engineer. The working language is English (Spanish is also available). This internship doesn’t offer a financial compensation. The worktime is part time 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday, and very flexible. Of course, the work time can be modified if your programme requires more hours.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with all internship conditions here: Conditions
Fast admission process for curricular internship or without an educational programme.
Send us an email with the same information like in Erasmus plus application.