AIAEM Internship offers you the opportunity to host students from European universities and from other countries, to do an internship in your company. We manage the paperwork with universities, so you don’t need to worry about this.
Regarding the working conditions of the trainee, the company can decide whether to pay or not a salary to the trainee. Also the company doesn’t have to pay any fee to AIAEM.
Our goal is to help students to get professional experience. We also want to help companies to internationalize.
Companies can choose students too, based on the professional profile, studies, languages, skills, etc.
The requirements to host our trainees are the following:
1. To have a physical office.
2. To appoint a mentor for the trainee.
3. To sign an agreement with AIAEM.
What is the process to host a trainee?
1. You have to comunicate to AIAEM the profile you want the trainee to have.
2. Once we identify the prospective trainee we will send you his info. You can have an internview with the trainee. If not, we can also do it.
3. Finally, you have to sign an agreement with AIAEM.